871 Smith Street
871 Smith Street, Glen Ellyn
- Originally built as the residence of a luxury home builder, no detail was spared, creating a home of highest quality
- Four levels of finished living space provides abundant room for family living and entertaining
- Spacious first floor includes center foyer entry, chef's kitchen with walk-in pantry and island seating, breakfast nook and large adjoining family room
- Formal dining room, library, laundry, mudroom, two powder rooms
- Easy access to large outdoor patio and wraparound front porch complete the first floor
- Second floor features private master suite with fireplace, large walk-in closet and bath with soaking tub, steam shower and dual vanities, as well as three additional bedrooms, two full baths, and landing reading nook perfect for relaxing or as a homework area
- Fully finished third floor offers large media room/office, kitchenette, fifth bedroom and full bath
- Ideal space for kids or guests, privacy and beautiful natural light make it comfortable and inviting
- Basement access with dual staircases includes expansive rec room, playroom, kitchenette, full bath and plenty of storage
- From the wraparound porch to the hardscape paver patio with pergola & outdoor living room, there is ample room to entertain and enjoy private outdoor areas
- Two car detached garage offers walk-up storage
- Just a block to Ben Franklin Elementary and walkable to town and train, this timeless property maximizes both indoor and outdoor space to provide a home that is both stunning and comfortable
- NEW roof to be installed early October and a quick close is possible, this home has so much to offer, a true value in an ideal location!
Just beginning the process or ready to dive in? We'd love to help you navigate the real estate process.
Join us on Instagram where you'll see all of the latest from Griffin Harvey Group.
To receive our e-newsletter, We share market insights and more.
Thanks for connecting with us.
We’re looking forward to helping you with your real estate needs.