683 Kenilworth Avenue
Glen Ellyn, IL
Why We Love It:
- move-in ready, in-town living
- countless upgrades throughout, including open-concept first floor
- chef's kitchen with Bosch appliances, high-end fixtures, Corian counters, custom cabinets, large island with seating & walk-in pantry
- gorgeous fenced yard with bluestone patio, professionally landscaped
- luxury master suite with large Elfa equipped walk-in closet & spa-like bathroom Grohe fixtures
- second-floor laundry, 3 additional generous bedrooms with upgraded storage/closet space and natural light
- lower level with Drury-designed custom kitchenette (with Viking beverage wine fridge), full bath and workout room
Good to Know: over $175,000 in updates & upgrades by original owner for a home both welcoming and luxurious. Kenilworth Avenue is a wonderful family street situated close to schools, town & Lake Ellyn.
Just beginning the process or ready to dive in? We'd love to help you navigate the real estate process.
Join us on Instagram where you'll see all of the latest from Griffin Harvey Group.
To receive our e-newsletter, We share market insights and more.
Thanks for connecting with us.
We’re looking forward to helping you with your real estate needs.